We support several charities on a regular basis.
- Bracknell Night Shelter run by Pilgrim Hearts with Bracknell churches
- Christian Aid: we sell plants grown by our members and hold a tea party. Some of our members join a local sponsored walk
- Commitment for Life (see our Mission page for more information)
- Bracknell Food Bank, run by the Trussell Trust.
We also select specific causes to support each year. In 2019 we are collecting for:
- Alzheimer’s Society, for people with dementia
- St Paul’s Redevelopment Project, in which we are planning to extend our church building to provide more facilities for the local community
- An emergency fund for the UK and around the world.