What are we planning?
We plan to improve the building so that we can serve the community better by:
- altering the entranceway by extending it to fully fit the entrance frontage
- to improve the approach to the church entrance by raising the level & removing steps
- making the building easier to use by installing a wheelchair lift making access easier for the disabled.
- to modify our car park entrance to be more user friendly for disabled access.
- Changing all fluorescent light fittings and replacing with LED as part of a Net Zero initiative.
As this is a project for the community of Harmans Water as well as the church, we are inviting local people to help make it happen.
What have we done so far?
We have raised just over £69,000 in donations, sales, events and sponsorship.
How can you help?
Do you have any skills, talents or time that you can give to our community? We are looking for people who can:
- join in our fund-raising activities
- arrange events to help raise funds
- support the activities put on by the church to help us reach our target.
- And have fun at the same time!
Who should you contact if you want to help?
If you have something to offer, whether skills, time or money, you can get in touch by:
- emailing [email protected]
- speaking to us on a Sunday morning or at any church activities in the week
How can you contribute financially?
By shopping online through Give as You Live and choosing St Paul’s URC, many stores give us a small amount each time, at no cost to you. See: www.giveasyoulive.com/join/stpaulsurc
If you would like to donate, this can be done by clicking here or by speaking to one of the elders or helpers at any church event.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!